Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC) has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Post Doctoral. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 05
Job Location: Navy Mumbai
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Post Doctoral
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the M.Phil/Ph.D or the equivalent from a recognized Board for ACTREC Jobs 2021.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website ACTREC at www.actrec.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- Refer to Official Notification.
Key Dates for ACTREC Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||29.09.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||20.10.2021|
ACTREC Jobs Notification Important Links:
- Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download