Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC) has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Navy Mumbai
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the M.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board for ACTREC Jobs 2021.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website ACTREC at www.actrec.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Job notification from the official website to get aware of the recruitment schedule and venue.
- Applicants must reach the advertised venue (Walk-in Address, Date & time are Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Photocopies (if required).
- Meeting Room II (354B), 3rd Floor, Khanolkar Shodhika.
Key Dates for ACTREC Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||17.09.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||27.09.2021|
ACTREC Jobs Notification Important Links:
- Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download