Alliance Air Aviation Limited has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Officer. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Alliance Air Aviation Limited
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 30
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- BPO Team Leader
- Manager – Trade Sales
- Officer / AM Sales – Sales Support & Market Analyst
- Officer / AM – Customer Grievance
- Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager/ Manager – Base Stations
- Station Manager (Rest of India)
- AGM – IOCC
- Head – IT
- AGM – Medical Services
- Sr. Supervisor – Medical
- Ground Instructor (Technical/ Performance)
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the Graduate,Post Graduate, B.E/B.Tech, MBBS Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Alliance Air Jobs 2021.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 59 years
- Rs.27,005 – Rs. 1,50,000/-
- Written Test
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website Alliance Air at www.airindia.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- Alliance Air Personnel Department, Alliance Bhawan, Domestic Terminal – 1, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037.
Key Dates for Alliance Air Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||28.07.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||17.08.2021|
Alliance Air Jobs Notification Important Links:
- Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download