Anna University has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Various Clerical Assistant. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Anna University
Employment Type: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 24
Post Name & Details of Vacancies:
- Clerical Assistant
- Professional Assistant
- Applying candidates must have an 8th, MCA, Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Anna University Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- As per Rules
- Refer to Official Notification.
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website Anna University at www.annauniv.edu
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the Anna University.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form
- Professor-In-Charge, AIC-AU Incubation Foundation, Anna University, Chennai-600025.
- Starting Date to Apply Offline: 24.08.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 03.09.2021