Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Lecturer. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Employment Type: Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 71
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Horticulture Officer
- Telugu Reporter
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the Bachelor Degree, B.Sc Horticulture or the equivalent from a recognized Board for APPSC Jobs 2021.
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Rs.37,100/- to 91,450/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website APPSC at www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the APPSC
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form.
Key Dates for APPSC Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||29.09.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||08.11.2021|
APPSC Jobs Notification Important Links: