Bank of India has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Office Assistant. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Bank of India
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Total Vacancies: 33
Location: Agra, Ranchi
- Office Assistant
- Watchman Cum Gardener
- Office Attendant
- Applying candidates must have passed the 10th, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Bank of India Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 65 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.bankofindia.co.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- Zonal Manager, Bank of India, Agra Zonal Office, 1st Floor LIC Building, Sanjay Palace Agra- 282002.
Key Dates for Bank of India Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||16.08.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||04.09.2021|
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here to Download