Bank of Baroda (BOB) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Business Correspondent Supervisor. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Bank of Baroda (BOB)
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Total Vacancies: 04
Location: Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Dumka, Pakur, Jamtara
Post Name: Business Correspondent Supervisor
Applying Mode: Offline
Details of Vacancies:
- Business Correspondent Supervisor
- Applying candidates must have passed B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, Retired Staff or the equivalent from a recognized Board for the Bank of Baroda (BOB) Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of Bank of Baroda (BOB) at www.bankofbaroda.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill in your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- Asst. General Manager, Bank of Baroda, Regional Office, Baroda Surya Bhavan, Main Road Bistupur, Jamshedpur 831001.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 15.09.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 11.10.2021
- Official Notification & Application: Click Here to Download