Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Planning Officer. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Employment Type: Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 555
Job Location: Bihar
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Assistant Director
- Planning Officer
- Tax Assistant
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for BPSC Jobs 2021.
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Written Exam
- Other States: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/Woman/Handicapped/Permanent residents of Bihar: Rs.150/-
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website BPSC at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the BPSC
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form.
Key Dates for BPSC Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||27.09.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||15.11.2021|
BPSC Jobs Notification Important Links: