Bihar Staff Selection Commission has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Mines Inspector. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Bihar Staff Selection Commission
Employment Type: Bihar Government Jobs
Total Vacancies: 100
Post Name: Mines Inspector
Official Website: www.bssc.bih.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
- Applying candidates must have passed the Diploma in Mines and Mines Surveying or Degree in Geology or the equivalent from a recognized Board for BSSC Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- Rs.9300 – Rs. 34800+ GP Rs. 4200/-
- Written Exam
- Gen/BC Candidates: Rs.750/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 200/-
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of WCD at www.bssc.bih.nic.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the BSSC.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 21.09.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22.10.2021