Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Accounts Officer. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 13
Location: New Delhi
- Accounts Officer
- Junior Accounts Officer
- Applying candidates must have passed the Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for CAG Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 56 years
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website CAG at www.cag.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- Refer to Official Notification
|1||Application Opening Date||26708.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||10.09.2021|
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download