Central Bank Of India(CBI) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Office Assistant. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Central Bank Of India(CBI)
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Post Name & Details of Vacancies:
- Office Assistant
- Applying candidates must have passed the BA, B.Com, PG Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Central Bank Of India Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 65 years
- Rs. 8000/- to Rs. 20000/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of CBI at www.centralbankofindia.co.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Plot No 08, Adarsh Nagar, near Dy. RTO office, Jalgaon-425001.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 25.08.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10.09.2021
- Official Notification & Application: Click Here to Apply