Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Intelligence Officer. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 06
Location: Goa, Maharashtra
Details of Vacancies:
- Intelligence Officer
- Applying candidates must have Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board for CBIC Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 34,800/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website CBIC of at www.cbic.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- Devendra V.Nagvenkar Additional Director General DGGI, Pune Zonal Unit, Pune.
|1||Application Opening Date||20.09.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||15.11.2021|
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download