Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC). Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH)
Employment Type: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 07
Location: New Delhi
Details of Vacancies:
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- Applying candidates must have Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for CCRH Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Rs. 31000/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website CCRH of at www.ccrhindia.nic.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- Director-General, central council for Research in Homoeopathy, 61-65, Institutional Area, opposite D-Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi – 110058.
|1||Application Opening Date||28.08.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||11.10.2021|
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download