Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC Delhi) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Trainer. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC Delhi)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Post Name: Trainer
Official Website: www.cdac.in
Applying Mode: Online
Details of Vacancies:
- Applying candidates must have passed B.Tech / B.E. / MCA or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC Delhi) Jobs 2020.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 37 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 31,000 – Rs.90,000/-
- Written Test
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of CDAC Delhi at www.cdac.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Applicants should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 19.03.2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 08.04.2020
- Official Notification & Application: Click Here to Apply