Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Project Engineer. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 259
Location: Chennai, Pune, Delhi
Post Name & Details of Vacancies:
- Project Engineers
- Project Associate
- Project Support Staff
- Applying candidates must have passed B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- Refer to Official Notification
- Written Test
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of CDAC at www.cdac.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Applicants should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 02.09.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25.09.2021
- Official Notification & Application: Click Here to Apply