Centre for Good Governance (CGG) has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Dot Net Software Developer. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Centre for Good Governance (CGG)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Hyderabad
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Dot Net Software Developer
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, MCA, MS, PG Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board for CGG Jobs 2021.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Refer to Official Notification
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website CGG at www.cgg.gov.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the CGG
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
Key Dates for CGG Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||08.09.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||30.09.2021|
CGG Jobs Notification Important Links:
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here to Apply