Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Medical Specialist. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 16
Details of Vacancies:
- Medical Specialist
- ENT Specialist
- General Duty Medical Officer
- Pharmacist (Allopathy)
- Applying candidates must have Post Graduate, MBBS, B.Pharm, D.Pharm or the equivalent from a recognized Board for CGHS Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 68 years
- Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 95,000/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website CGHS of at www.cghs.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- Additional Director, Central Government Health Scheme, E2C, First Floor, Rajaji Bhavan, Besant Nagar, Chennai – 600090.
|1||Application Opening Date||26.09.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||18.10.2021|
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download