Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Head Constable. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 38
Location: All Over India
Post Name & Details of Vacancies:
- Head Constable
- Applying candidates must have passed the 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board for CRPF Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of CRPF at www.crpf.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill in your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- Refer to Official Notification
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 24.09.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15.10.2021
- Official Notification & Application: Click Here to Download