CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (CSIR- IICB) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (CSIR- IICB)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 20
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellow
- Applying candidates must have M.Sc, UGC or the equivalent from a recognized Board for CSIR- IICB Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Rs. 31,000/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website CSIR- IICB of at www.iicb.res.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Job notification from the official website to get aware of the recruitment schedule and venue.
- Applicants must reach the advertised venue (Walk-in Address, Date & time are Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Photocopies (if required).
- J.C. Ray Auditorium, Jadavpur Campus.
|1||Application Opening Date||18.09.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||29.09.2021|
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download