National Botanical Research Institute (CSIR-NBRI) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Secretariat Assistant. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: National Botanical Research Institute (CSIR-NBRI)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 10
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Applying candidates must have Degree, Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for CSIR-NBRI Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs. 19900 – Rs. 63200/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website CSIR-NBRI of at www.nbri.res.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- Rana Pratap Marg, Lucknow-226001 U.P.
|1||Application Opening Date||19.08.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||30.09.2021|