National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML) has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Project Associate. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 61
Job Location: Jamshedpur
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Project Assistant
- Field Worker
- Project Associate
- Project Scientist
- Senior Project Associate
- Project Coordinator
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the B.E, Diploma, BCA, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board for CSIR-NML Jobs 2021.
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Rs,56000/- to 67000/-
- Written Test
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website CSIR-NML at www.nmlindia.org
- Applicants can apply through online
- Applicants should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the CSIR-NML.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
Key Dates for CSIR-NML Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||11.09.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||21.09.2021|
CSIR-NML Jobs Notification Important Links: