Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE), Assam has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Teacher. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below.
Organization Name: Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE)
Employment Type: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 9354
Post Name: Assistant Teacher
Official Website: www.dee.assam.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Teacher LP School
- Assistant Teacher UP School
- Applying candidates must have passed the Diploma (Elementary Education)/ B.El.Ed/ Diploma in Education (Special Education) & TET or the equivalent from a recognized Board for DEE Assam jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs.14000/- to Rs. 60500/-
- Written test
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of www.dee.assam.gov.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the DEE Assam.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 21.09.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 27.10.2021