Department of Telecommunications (DOT) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Advisor. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Department of Telecommunications (DOT)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Location: New Delhi
Details of Vacancies:
- Principal Advisor
- Applying candidates must have a Graduate, BE, MBA or the equivalent from a recognized Board for the Department of Telecommunications (DOT) Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Rs.1,44,200 – Rs.2,18,200/-
- Written Test
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of DOT Limited at www.dot.gov.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the WBPSC
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Offline: 23.8.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 05.09.2021