Department of Telecommunications (DOT) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Telecom Officer. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Department of Telecommunications (DOT)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 03
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Telecom Officer
- Assistant Director
- Applying candidates must have a Analogous or the equivalent from a recognized Board for the Department of Telecommunications (DOT) Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 64 years
- Rs.44900 / – Rs.142400/-
- Written Test
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of DOT Limited at www.dot.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- Director (Admin), O/o Sr. DDG West Bengal LSA, Department of Telecommunications, 2nd Floor, 82, Ballygunge Place Kolkata – 700019.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 27.09.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 11.10.2021
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download