Defense Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Graduate Apprentice, Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Defense Research & Development Organisation
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 48
Job Location: Assam, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Uttarakhand
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Graduate Apprentice
- Diploma Apprentice
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the B.Sc, Diploma in Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board for DRDO Jobs 2021.
- Minimum age: 28 years
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website DRDO at www.drdo.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill in your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste, and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- Director, Defence Geoinformatics Research Establishment (DGRE), Him Parisar, Plot No. 01, Sector 37A, Chandigarh (UT) – 160 036
Key Dates for DRDO Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||27.09.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||17.10.2021|
DRDO Jobs Notification Important Links:
- Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download