Centre for Fire, Explosive and Environment Safety, DRDO has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Apprentices. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Centre for Fire, Explosive and Environment Safety, DRDO
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 38
Job Location: Delhi
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- ITI Apprentices(MMV)
- Electronics mechanic
- Instrument mechanic/Mechatronics
- Laboratory assistant (chemical plant)
- Computer Operator And Programming Assistant (COPA)
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the ITI, NCVT or the equivalent from a recognized Board for DRDO Jobs 2021.
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Rs.7,700 – Rs.8,050/-
- Screening test
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website DRDO at www.drdo.gov.in
- Applicants can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the DRDO
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form.
Key Dates for DRDO Jobs Recruitment:
- Application Opening Date 09.08.2021
- Application Closing Date 29.08.2021
DRDO Jobs Notification Important Links: