Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Audit Officer. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 98
Location: All Over India
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Director
- Deputy Director
- Applying candidates must have B.Com, Analogous, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board for EPFO Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Rs.15600/- 39100/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website EPFO of at www.epfindia.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- Shri Paritosh Kumar, Regional Provident Fund CommissionerI (HRM), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14 Bhikaji Gama place, New Delhi- 110066.
|1||Application Opening Date||08.09.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||22.10.2021|
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download