Fishery Survey of India has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Superintendent. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process are given below…
Organization Name: Fishery Survey of India
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 07
Location: All Over India
- Applying candidates must have passed the Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for FSI Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.fsi.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill in your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- “Director-General, Food Survey of India, PO, IPE, Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun – 248195”.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 07.09.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 17.11.2021
- Official Notification & Application: Click Here To Dpwnload