Goa Public Service Commission (Goa PSC) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Public Prosecutor. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Goa Public Service Commission (Goa PSC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 71
- Assistant Public Prosecutor
- Assistant Professor
- Veterinary Officer
- Assistant Director
- Associate Professor
- Deputy Director
- Applying candidates must have Diploma, PG Degree, M.Sc Nursing or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Goa PSC Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Written Test
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of Goa PSC at www.gpsc.goa.gov.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the Goa PSC.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
|1||Application Opening Date||13.09.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||24.09.2021|