Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Civil Judge. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 256
Job Location: Haryana
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Civil Judge
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the LLB or the equivalent from a recognized Board for HPSC Jobs 2021.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Rs.27700 – 44770/-
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- Sc/ST Candidates: Rs.250/-
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website HPSC at www.hpsc.gov.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the HPSC
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
Key Dates for HPSC Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||17.08.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||15.09.2021|
HPSC Jobs Notification Important Links: