Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of JRF, Project Assistant, Field Assistant, Junior Project Fellow. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 11
Job Location: Dehradun
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Project Assistant
- Field Assistant
- Junior Project Fellow
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the 10th, 12th, Degree in Science or the equivalent from a recognized Board for ICFRE Jobs 2021.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Online Test
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website ICFRE at www.icfre.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Job notification from the official website to get aware of the recruitment schedule and venue.
- Applicants must reach the advertised venue (Walk-in Address, Date & time are Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Photocopies (if required).
- The board room of FRI Main Building, P.O. New Forest, Forest Research Institute, Dehradun- 248006.
Key Dates for ICFRE Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||28.08.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||09.09.2021|
ICFRE Jobs Notification Important Links:
- Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download