Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Forest Conservator. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 48
Job Location: Dehradun
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Conservator of Forest
- Dy Conservator of Forest
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board for ICFRE Jobs 2021.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Online Test
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website ICFRE at www.icfre.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill in your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- Secretary, India Council of Forestry Research and Education, P.O. New Forest, Dehradun-248006 (Uttarakhand)
Key Dates for ICFRE Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||23.08.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||10.10.2021|
ICFRE Jobs Notification Important Links:
- Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download