India Post has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Postman. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: India Post
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 125
Location: Uttar Pradesh
Details of Vacancies:
- Postal/Sorting Assistant
- Applying candidates must have 10th, 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board for India Post Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Rs. 25,500/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website India Post of at www.indiapost.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- The Assistant Director (Recruitment), O/o The Chief Postmaster General, Uttar Pradesh Circle, Lucknow – 226 001.
|1||Application Opening Date||27.09.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||05.11.2021|
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download