India Post has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Postal Assistant. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: India Post
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 55
Details of Vacancies:
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
- Postman/Mail Guard
- LDC in PAO
- Multi Tasking Staff
- Applying candidates must have 10th, 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board for India Post Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Rs. 18,000 – Rs.81,100/-
- Written Exam
- General/OBC candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women/EWS candidates: NIL
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website India Post of at www.indiapost.gov.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Applicants should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the India Post.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
|1||Application Opening Date||16.08.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||24.09.2021|