Indian Army has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of 40 TGC – 134 Post. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Indian Army
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 40
Location: All Over India
Post Name: 134th Technical Graduate Course
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Details of Vacancies:
- 134th Technical Graduate Course
- Applying candidates must have passed the Graduate, B.E, B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Indian Army Jobs 2020.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
Pay Scale: Rs.56,100 – Rs.2,50,000/-
- Physical Test
- Written Test
- Medical Test
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Applicants can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the Indian Army
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 17.08.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15.09.2021