Indian Coast Guard has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Motor Transport Driver. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Indian Coast Guard
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 02
Location: Andaman and Nicobar Island
Details of Vacancies:
- Motor Transport Driver
- Applying candidates must have 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Rs. 35,400 – Rs.1,12,400/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website Indian Coast Guard of at www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- The Commander, Coast Guard Region (A&N), Port Blair, Post Box No. 716, Haddo (PO), Port Blair — 744 102, A&N Islands.
|1||Application Opening Date||09.09.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||07.10.2021|