Indian Navy has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Tradesmen. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Indian Navy
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 217
Location: All Over India
Post Name & Details of Vacancies:
- Applying candidates must have passed the 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Indian Navy Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 65 years
- Written Test
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website Indian Navy at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
The Chief of the Naval Staff (for Cmde (CMPR), Directorate of Civilian Manpower Planning and Recruitment Room No. 007, Ground Floor, Talkatora Indoor Stadium, Annexe Building, New Delhi -110001.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18.09.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 01.11.2021
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here to Download