Indian Postal Circle has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of GDS, BPM & Others. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Indian Postal Circle
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 4264
Location: Uttar Pradesh
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) & Others
Official Website: www.appost.in
Applying Mode: Online
Details of Vacancies:
- Branch Post Master
- Assistant Branch Post Master
- Gramin Dak Sevak
- Applying candidates must have passed the 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Indian Postal Circle Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- BPM: Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 14,500/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak: Rs. 10,000/- to Rs.12,000/-
- Merit List
- General/OBC candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women/EWS candidates: NIL
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of Indian Postal Circle at www.appost.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of Indian Postal Circle
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 23.08.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 25.09.2021