Indian Overseas Bank has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Financial Literacy Counselor. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Indian Overseas Bank
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Post Name: Financial Literacy Counselor
Applying Mode: Offline
- Applying candidates must have passed Any Graduate, Post Graduate, or the equivalent from a recognized Board for the IOBJobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 25 years
- Maximum Age: 65 years
- Rs. 12,000 – Rs. 13,000/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of www.iob.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill in your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste, and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- “The Chief Regional Manager, Indian Overseas Bank Regional Office. , MG Road, Trivandrum.695001”.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 22.09.2021
Last Date for Submission of Application: 04.10.2021
Official Notification & Application: Click Here to Apply