Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Technician. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 480
Location: All Over India
Details of Vacancies:
- Technician Apprentice – Electrical & Electronics
- Technician Apprentice – Civil
- Technician Apprentice – Electronics
- Technician Apprentice Mechanical
- Technician Apprentice – Instrumentation
- Trade Apprentice-Machinist
- Trade Apprentice Fitter
- Trade Apprentice Electrician
- Trade Apprentice-Accountant
- Trade Apprentice- Data Entry Operator
- Trade Apprentice- Retail Sales Associate
- Applying candidates must have passed 10th, ITI, Diploma, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board for IOCL Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Refer to Official Notification
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website IOCL at www.iocl.com
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the IOCL
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form.
|1||Application Opening Date||13.08.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||28.08.2021|