Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Technical Assistant. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 514
Location: Assam, Bihar, Gujarat, Haryana, Odisha, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Technical Assistant
- Junior Quality Control
- Applying candidates must have passed ITI, B.Sc, Diploma in Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board for IOCL Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 26 years
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website IOCL at www.iocl.com
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the IOCL
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form.
|1||Application Opening Date||21.09.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||12.10.2021|