Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of 18 Junior Research Fellow. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 18
Job Location: Karnataka
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Research Associate
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the M.E, M.Tech, Ph.D or the equivalent from a recognized Board for ISRO Jobs 2021.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs.31,000/- to Rs.Rs.47,000/-
- Written exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website ISRO at www.isro.gov.in
- Applicants can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the ISRO
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form.
Key Dates for ISRO Jobs Recruitment:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 11.09.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 01.10.2021
ISRO Jobs Notification Important Links: