Space Applications Centre (SAC ISRO) has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Technician. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Space Applications Centre (SAC ISRO)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Graduate Apprentice
- Technician Apprentice
- Trade Apprentice
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the 10th, ITI, Diploma, B.E, B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board for ISRO-SAC Jobs 2021.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.9000/-
- Technician Apprentice – Rs.8000/-
- Trade Apprentice – Rs.7000/-
- Merit List
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website ISRO-SAC at www.sac.gov.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the ISRO-SAC
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
Key Dates for ISRO-SAC Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||09.08.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||31.08.2021|
ISRO-SAC Jobs Notification Important Links: