Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Nurse. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education (JIPMER)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
- Junior Nurse
- Applying candidates must have passed the 12th, B.Sc, ANM or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
Pay Scale: Rs.19,600/-
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website JIPMER at www.jipmer.edu.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- Dr.S.Sujatha, Professor/Principal Investigator, ICMR-AMRSN WGS Project, Department of Microbiology, JIPMER, Puducherry-605006.
|1||Application Opening Date||26.08.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||17.09.2021|