Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Professor. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
Employment Type: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 173
Location: Jammu and Kashmir
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Professor
- Applying candidates must have MBA/PGDM, M.Phil/Ph.D or the equivalent from a recognized Board for JKPSC Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs. 15600 – 39100/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website JKPSC of at www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Applicants should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the JKPSC.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
|1||Application Opening Date||06.09.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||07.10.2021|