Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Field Assistant. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB)
Employment Type: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 462
Location: Jammu and Kashmir
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Assistant
- Field Assistant
- Junior Stenographer
- Applying candidates must have 10th, 12th, Diploma, B.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board for JKSSB Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 48 years
- Rs. 19900 to Rs. 63200/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website JKSSB of at www.jkssb.nic.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of JKSSB
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 23.09.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 09.11.2021