Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Senior Assistant. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 10
Job Location: New Delhi
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Senior Assistant
- Personal Assistant
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for JNU Jobs 2021.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs.35400 – 112400/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website JNU at www.jnu.ac.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- Room No. 131, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi-110067
Key Dates for JNU Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||06.09.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||04.10.2021|
JNU Jobs Notification Important Links: