Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Professor. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 1242
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Professor
- Applying candidates must have PG Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for KEA Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Rs. 57700- Rs. 182400/-
- Merit List
- Document Verification
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website KEA of at www.kea.kar.nic.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the KEA
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form.
|1||Application Opening Date||04.10.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||06.11.2021|