Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Clerk. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC)
Employment Type: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 110+
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Professor
- Workshop Instructor
- Nurse, Librarian
- Field Supervisor
- Accounts Officer
- School Teacher
- Branch Manager
- Security Guard
- Internal Auditor
- Applying candidates must have 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Kerala PSC Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 50 years
- Rs. 55,090/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website Kerala PSC of at www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of Kerala PSC
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 23.08.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22.09.2021
- Official Notification & Online Application: Click Here to Apply