Krishi Vigyan Kendra Coimbatore has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Various Stenographer. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Krishi Vigyan Kendra
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Post Name: Stenographer
Applying Mode: Offline
Details of Vacancies:
- Applying candidates must have passed 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board for the KVK Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 27 years
Pay Scale: Rs.25,000/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of KVK at www.skvkk.org
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill in your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- The Chairman, ICAR – Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Vivekanandapuram, Karamadai Block, Coimbatore District -641 113, Tamil Naduficial Notification
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 21.08.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 19.09.2021
- Official Notification & Application: Click Here to Apply